The primary mission of International Mechanical Technologies Corp is to establish a successful business specialising in the production and marketing of infrastructure products and systems in North and South America, Asia, EEC and other international markets. The overall business objectives set out to accomplish this mission are as follows:
- Several synergistic products to complete a package of products for the widest possible priority markets.
- Increase market share in international infrastructure technologies through high standards of product quality, competitive pricing and strong customer services.
- Establish marketing operations in major markets via the established network of contacts of International Mechanical Technologies Corp’s management team and the joint venturer‘s partner‘s staff and professional associates.
- Establish a wide and reliable distribution network with joint venture partners, licensees and local distributors and implement training programs to fully train these participants in the business of International Metals and Composites Technologies Inc.
- Assist the existing joint venture and licensee partners in promoting the new package of products offered by International Mechanical Technologies Corp.
- Finalise and commence some several additional joint venture and licensee/partnership projects in which a detailed feasibility study and negotiations have already been undertaken.
- Establish associations with appropriate local and international institutes and research organisations in order to keep abreast of the latest technology available for developing parallel products.
- Document into operations manuals and implement new and improved production processes that will provide International Metals and Composites Technologies Inc with another competitive advantage of consistent quality production and rapid start-up.